Advanced Premium Plan subscription
Scope, Conditions and Limitations
As mentioned in the store/marketplace Mapping Sheets add-on listing and in the Subscription dialog,
- The Advanced Premium Plan offers No restrictions in the number of locations per map and includes all the basic (−) and advanced (+) features.
- However, as the (†) Disclaimer says: The Advanced Premium Plan does not avoid service errors, limitations and quotas like Google Geocoding daily quota limit exception , etc.
Please, when subscribing to the Mapping Sheets add-on Advanced Premium Plan, be sure you are aware of ...
We introduced the Advanced Premium Plan for Mapping Sheets add-on users, as a way to make this project sustainable, while continuing to improve and support the add-on, as we have done for quite some time
- We understand that the Basic Free Plan might not fulfill the requirements of some users
- We chose a small contribution a year to make it affordable to most
However, if you need to use the premium features and cannot currently pay the annual contribution, we are willing to consider and accommodate your requirements. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further
How to subscribe?
About the Advanced Premium Plan subscription process
- From the Google Sheets main menu, click Add-ons > Mapping Sheets > Subscription
- OR from the add-on sidebar, click the ⋮ menu in the top right corner and select Subscription
- In the dialog box that would open, click the Subscribe button and follow the steps to complete your subscription.
- You can pay by any major credit card or using a PayPal account.
- The subscription fee contribution is 25 USD per user per year
- The subscription is for 1-year ahead, it's non-refundable / non-transferable, regardless you use it or not
- After completing the subscription process, your Advanced Premium Plan should be available and active within a few moments, after receiving the [instant payment] notification from PayPal of your subscription
- The next automatic annual renewal date is shown in that dialog as Next: yyyy-mm-dd
- The subscription will be tight with the Google account you were using at the time of subscribing
p.s. the Subscription dialogue will change as shown on the right, in before and after subscription screenshots
How to cancel my subscription (Unsubscribe)?
You can cancel the subscription at any given time within the year term
To cancel your Mapping Sheets premium plan subscription, you have two options
- If you paid using your PayPal account, you can cancel it yourself directly at PayPal by following this link
- You can also just click on this link to open a Google spreadsheet showing the add-on menu then
- Select the Subscription option from the Add-ons menu > Mapping Sheets
- Click on the Unsubscribe button (as shown on the first image on the side)
- It will open a dialog for confirmation (as shown on the second image on the side)
- Please enter the reasons for cancelling
- Finally, click on the UNSUBSCRIBE text button in the dialog to submit your request
- We will cancel your subscription within one business day
By cancelling your subscription
- It will stop any future automatic renewal payments.
- Plus, the contribution you have already made guarantees that you can keep using the premium plan until the end of your subscription term.
About annual automatic renewals
When you subscribe to the Advanced Premium Plan, you will get an annual automatic subscription renewal charge from PayPal, unless your subscription is cancelled before the renewal day
- There is no renewal alert/notification from PayPal ahead of renewal date, as far as we know, however
- We will send you a renewal reminder email on the previous month of your renewal date, so you are aware of the coming automatic renewal payment
About using PayPal
- We use the PayPal gateway to process the subscriptions, mostly because it is widely available and well trusted around the world
- You can pay by any major credit card or using a PayPal account
- We have no access to your credit card or PayPal account, as PayPal says ... "Your personal and financial information is securely stored (at PayPal) and never shared with merchants when you pay."
Other relevant notes
About changing the Google account email associated with the premium plan
- There is no way to transfer a subscription to another account, it is tight within the PayPal subscription, with the account you were using at the time of subscribing
- However, if you have a real need, just let us know by submitting a Feedback ticket, with the explanations and the related account emails
- Then, we can consider extending your premium plan to your other account